Warm rice topped with steamed vegetables, chicken and tasty teriyaki sauce! Our family loves this recipe and I love being able to sneak a few extra veggies into my kids mouths!
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TERIYAKI BOWLS
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups baby carrots, steamed
- 2 cups baby florets, steamed
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken in slow cooker once cooked.
- Place cooked rice in individual bowls. Top with chicken, extra sauce from slow cooker and steamed vegetables.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org